Better Contact with Parents –IRIS ParentMail APP
We know that as parents you get information coming at you thick and fast from schools and clubs and it can be a challenge to keep all that information organised and easy to hand.
At Westwood, we are proud to be a paperless setting. All of our school communications are sent via our online platform –IRIS ParentMail.
We’d like to encourage ALL parents to download the APP as there are a number of benefits both to you and for the school.
If you’re using the App, it means you can…
- See all school communications on one easy feed–so they don’t get buried in a busy email inbox.
- Complete forms, permissions and surveys –easy to fill in and send back in minutes.
- Book parents’ evening as soon as you receive the invitation –making the process quick and easy.
- Receive in app notifications–so you’ll never miss a school message again!
- Make online payments or top up dinner money.
- Book sessions for our Before and After School Club–Westwood Explorers.
The App is FREE to download now on Apple and Android products. If you require any help setting up IRIS ParentMail, please feel free to contact Mrs Bradey using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If a parent would like to request a paper copy of any information on our website or any information sent home via ParentMail please contact the School Office team on 01772 628051