Do you have a child due to start school in September 2022?

If your child has 4th birthday between 1st September 2021 and 31st August 2022, you are now able to apply for their primary school place.

At Westwood we follow the Lancashire County Council arrangements for admissions.

For further information on applying for Primary and Secondary School places in Lancashire, please visit the Admissions section of Lancashire County Council’s website.